Monday, November 5, 2007

Dewberry Farm

Today the kids, grandma, and papa and I all went to Dewberry Farms! It is the coolest place! they have a hayride to the pumpkin patch, go-carts, a huge jumpy balloon, skits, petting zoo, corn ride and much, MUCH more. The moms group all went, and we had a blast! here are a few pics!

pumpkin patch

pickin' pumpkins!

Huge balloon bouncy!


Carson and Wesley (his best friend!)

Corn ride through the fields

Duck races

Some of us from the MOMS group, and below...
our crazy kids:)

6 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

How fun!! That place looks great! We have a pumpkin patch, but it's not that close and it doesn't have anything besides a pumpkin patch and some picnic tables- LAME! Kindle looked darling, of course!! Thanks for keeping me updated- miss you guys.

Maggie said...

that looks so fun! my kids would love that corn ride.

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I love the pic with you and Kindle pickin pumpkins. Super Cute!

Michael and Elizabeth Sullivan said...

Rachel! How are you??? I think about you often and wonder how you are doing. I got an update a while back from Jenny (on MySpace), but this is even more exciting! I just joined the world of blogging, and I think I am going to love it.
Your family is so precious, and you look AWESOME! Congrats on everything. Maybe I'll see you again one day? Do you think you'll go to Homecoming 2008!?! Can you believe it's been so long since high school?

Kristen Ballard said...

Hey, how is everyone feeling?? Did you get to eat any turkey? Hope everyone is doing better. Walker wanted to come see Carson and I told him he was sick. He asked me today to "call Carson's mommy and see if he is still sick, so we can go see him". Hope everyone is ok, and see you soon. are we still on for the 8th?

Farmer Dewberry said...

Thanks for the kind comments. Glad to hear you had a good time here. You should enter some of those photos in our photo contest at www.dewberryfarm.com.
Hope you make us a Family Tradition.
Larry Emerson
Farmer Dewberry