Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playa girls trip:)

I have such a great group of girlfriends from college. We try to get together once a year, and this year we went to Playa Del Carmen. We had a great time and the whole trip was beautiful!!!


We went to a public beach that only the local's knew about, and were pretty much the only one's on the beach-this was near the Mayan ruins in the Caribbean





I love the miracle of the ocean stopping. Think of all the tons of water and sea life, and then God just tells it to stop.
Proverbs 8:29
"When He (God) set forth the sea it's boundary, so that the water would not transgress His command" This very moment God set this wave's boundary!!!! 
Love it:)


We spent the day shopping and having fun

Danielle, Alyson and I decided not to show these guys up...

This was our place where we stayed



Our crazy cab driver that drove us through the heart of Tulum in search of the home of the cab driver of whom we lost Aly's camera!!! A little strange
I was praying at this point!:) He didn't seem to care about driving lanes or speed limits. When he strapped himself in, I got worried about our saftey!


Here is our prom pose!


The Mayan ruins


This is me trying to talk in spanish-3 years in college didn't help~!


This is where we went snorkeling! I spied a sting ray!!!!! awesome

Carson and Kindle's gift. 


Good song...bad dancing!


fun!! we just arrived


6 comments:

Shelly said...

What a beautiful beach! Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you got to go and I can't wait to hear about it!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am so jealous... you guys look like you had so much fun... all your friends are so pretty and you should have showed those boys how to play some real football (as they call it here in Singapore)

Rory and Cindy said...

One word...JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen Ballard said...

Looks like you had a good time- hope it was great!! You looked so cute, too. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

jennifer said...

How fun! It is so important to have girl time with friends!! I am with everyone else....feeling a little jealous!

Maggie said...

wow what a fun trip... you are so cute!