Friday, August 8, 2008

latest happenings

We have had an awesome summer, and have been busy busy busy:)! To start, I combined the kids birthday party since they are only 2 1/2 weeks apart. That, and I only had to throw 1 party. Carson is 5 and Kindle is 2. here are a few pics:

apparently kindle wanted to be like grandma:)
we sang to kindle first, then carson
carson loves to open his b-day gifts, and usually his friends help
kindle and papa
carson loves his new golf clubs!
kindle loves her new kitchen!
and her pretty dress up!
the girls-kindle and avery
we went to aunt jenny's land for a bbq-this picture makes me smile b/c everyone in it is laughing
country folk
kacsmaryk women took a trip to san antonio-we forgot to bring a camera! i phone doesn't work as well
kristen came down for our annual visit! thanks for making the drive! we love you guys:)
thanks for the help in the kitchen-kris is an awesome cook!


kids playing hide and seek!
Hope everyone is having a great summer! i just love this time of year-bbq's, pool, sunblock (1 of my favorite smells), friends, family, vacations,walks around the neighborhood, beautiful sunsets, and now... the olympics!!!!:)

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I didn't know Jenny got THREE horses! (See my teeth in the laughing pic...what was soo funny??? :-) Those are some cute pictures. Kindle looks soo cute in her dress up clothes! I'm sick that we didn't bring a camera on that trip. Oh well. Check out my new do on my blog. I'm pretty proud because this is the day after I got it cut and it was the first time I styled it myself. It came out better than expected. You're next! :-)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That is awesome... you guys look like you are having a blast and I love the laughing picture too... what a moment.

Bethany said...

I'm glad someone appreciates summer- I haven't experienced this non-stop heat in a few years and it's wearing me out! Next time you ladies come to San Antonio you had better call me too!!!
And happy birthday to your adorable children. My mom always combined Matt and Luke's parties too. :0)

Kristen Ballard said...

WOW!! That is alot in one post!!! All you girls look so cute. We had so much fun, and I love catching up and cooking with you! Thanks for the great recipes- man that dip was good!!!!
Love you!

Michael and Elizabeth Sullivan said...

I am with you on the summer. Despite the hot, I love it because it means time with family & friends...and I too LOVE the smell of sunscreen. It reminds me of our family vacations to the beach. I'm glad you are having so much fun! Your sweet family is just precious, and I love keeping up with you here. Hope to see you again soon! With Love, Elizabeth

bcstark said...

Happy birthday Kindle & Carson!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

there's something magical about the smell of sunscreen....it whisks me back to outdoor swimming competitions, and now it makes me smile and think of my children and the zoo, swimming, and being outside.

I don't give my children baths the day they wear sunscreen so when I'm snuggling with them I can still smell it....

Lisa Smith said...

Oh, I can't believe it's nearly over. Enjoy your last year of pre-k. Seriously, every year I mourn the loss of freedom! But, school year brings much fun too--like football!! Hunter in pads is soooo awesome!