Wednesday, September 3, 2008

school!!!!!

Carson started 1/2 day kindergarten, and Kindle will go to mother's day out t/th's! This is really exciting for him and her-they both love their classes! In fact, Kindle wants to stay every day when I drop carson off. Getting out the door with packed lunches, brushed teeth, everyone dresses, breakfast etc. by 8:00 am is a challenge b/c kindle likes to sleep in! so far so good. here are a few pics-I can't believe I have a school kid!!!!! yea!!!!!








Kindle walked ahead of me the whole time-she couldn't wait!




In other news:
I love carson and kindle's matching church outfits:) thanks grandma:)


Their great-grandma margaret bought the perfect cards for both of them-thank you grandma margaret!


We went to the tailgate party before the A&M home game to visit with aunt jenny and uncle brittain, or as kindle says "my jenny" yes. we wore maroon.




kindle actually likes dressing up with a friend:


well, partly because carson like to with his friends:)
thanks mimi for the peter pan costume!

11 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Wow- so many pictures!!
I can't believe he is in big boy school- I bet he is doing good, reminding everyone else to stick to the rules.
Kindle is so big! I'm glad she likes going to school.
Cute outfits, too.
You have to be out of the house by 8? Ugh, no fun

Maggie said...

great pics

Anonymous said...

I have some good ones from their first aggie experience on your camera. I'll bring them to the Miami game.....I was very proud of their maroon :) I am going to send some of the pics to the Baylor former students association just to let them know you've been indoctrinated :)

jennifer said...

Great pictures Rachel!! What are you going to do with yourself while they are at school??

Unknown said...

I love that the kids enjoy school so much! They are precious. Tell the grandma loves them :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am glad to see that you guys wore maroon... and i love the first day of school pics... treasures for sure.

Lisa Smith said...

Hunter is certainly missing his friends. He was so upset the first week of school because they weren't there and he thought Carson and Wesley were at Ms. Pam's without him! We should have a playdate sometime.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big those cuties are these days!!! I love looking at your blog and check it almost daily in hopes of a new post:) glad you are all doing well!

Miss you-

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! What cute pics! This is terrible, but from the way I have been feeling lately, I am looking pretty forward to those school days too! :-O How nice that Kindle was soo excited. That makes it easier on the whole family. So what are you doing with all that time??? Hopefully getting making up for all the rest you have missed over the last 2 years! I have lots to blog about, but I just haven't made time to do it...Maybe I'll do it now. Loves!

Unknown said...

Okay this is a test to see why my blog says "matthew" and there is no picture....Hmmmm....

Bethany said...

What big kids! I don't think I have seen Carson up close like that before, do you think he looks a lot like you? Abbey will start K next year, doesn't seem possible! Enjoy your quiet time. :0)