Friday, May 1, 2009

kindle's rehersal for recital tomorrow night

Oh man! this was the stinkin' cutest thing ever! these girls are 2 and 3, and have no clue what they are doing. Someone will randomly twirl, or wave, and that is what makes it funny! Kindle actually said 'eeww! lets dance' when it was their time to go onto stage. here are some pictures:


Kindle had a melt down over putting on makeup (stage makeup), she cried it all off...



Then got happy that she was in a show with her dance friends:






This is Kindle's famous pose-'BACK OFF'


happy again...


stretching backstage


tada...






kindle on far left:)




makin'it all the way around...








Now tap time...



one train became two?












so fun:)

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How cute... it so reminds me of me when I was here age... I danced from 3 to college and loved every minute... my dad always said he watched me grow up and dance through the eye of a video camera... you are going to remember the same thing... she is so cute... I hope to have a girl so I can too watch her grow through a camera.

Stefanie said...

That is the cutest thing! I can't wait for Carrington to start dance!!!

Jenny said...

Lovin' these pics! I especially love the rollercoaster of facial expressions.....I'm feelin' Kindle's needing space thing. I was never a "clingy" girl either :) She is growing up soooo much. I love the one with Carson and Mimi and Sammy too - his fists are clenched - not sure what that's about but I can see his self-control.....lol.

Maggie said...

Sooo cute!