Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It has been a while!

Man! Postings are getting fewer and fewer as life kinda routinely goes along. We are back in full swing of things! Kindle is in gymnastics and dance (tap and ballet), and goes to mother's day out T/Th's, but she mostly enjoys playing with her best friend Marisa down the street:) Carson is doing great in Kindergarten and is now on a 1st grade reading level (never thought I would say that-reading is NOT his favorite thing...he IS my son!), and he is signed up for spring baseball starting in a few weeks! I am still training 2 teams and trying to keep our house 'show worthy' since it is on the market! I am in CBS, and most of all I love being a mom! Kit loves his job still, and is working over time since the recent addition to his job responsibilities!! Today was a slow day-yay!!! 1 dentist appointment for Carson, and then it started to snow!!!!! I decided, like a good mom, not to take him back to school at 12:00, but to take him out to lunch with Kit, a little shopping, and then relax with some hot chocolate and some fresh falling SNOW!!!! Last year when I was so giddy about it snowing it was seriously the first time it had snowed here since we moved from Waco 8 years ago. So what a treat today to have it snow AGAIN!!!!! I would love to live in CO if I had any reason to! OK. Sorry for all the exclamations here are some fun pics:




Carson setting up his snow ball stash for Kit when he gets home.


Practice throw!




Kindle decided to abandon her 'I don't want to get my pretty dress in the snow' attitude, and decided to join the fun;) She had to still wear her dress shoes though! ugg.


Hiding...

posing...


target in sight...


steady...steady...


FIRE!


Don't show the secret stash! he has a lot to learn...
















It is 8:00pm and has been snowing since about 12:45, so hopefully more in the morning! We get to sleep in-school starts at 10:00. I personally think it should start at that time everyday;)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute pics! Love the play-by-play! Glad to see you had a slow enough day to blog a little. I just posted our snow blog. I didn't have my camera for this last bit of snow, but we got dumped on the first go round. Craziness!

Unknown said...

You know who is in CO? :)
Cute pictures!