Tuesday, August 24, 2010

welp, guess that's it for summer 2010-1st day of 1st grade!

My kid on the 1st day of 1st grade! This is big time! He has several friends from last year in his class, so I think it's going to be a great year!


Here we go again!


YESSSSSS!


Not sure about the pose here-told him to keep his wrists firm-he said this is how they do it in the movies (he wants to be an actor- not sure about that either:)!


He's looking bigger!





Last year's pic's starting Kindergarten!!! I guess I need the same pose every year:)


I think he has grown a bit...



Comparison...what a difference a year makes!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing it all with us ! He sure is cute :) Momma

Bethany said...

Yeah for first grade! Abbey is enjoying it so far. It does seem so much "bigger" than kinder to me. Love the mom poses too. :0)