Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter? we just got back

we just got back from spring break, now we are having an Easter egg hunt? weird, and it was really cold this morning-poor kids we were really trying to have fun through the COLD wind (those of you who live up north can laugh). the little kids went first, here is a pic of a few of the big kids. they had a blast finding the eggs-and yes, i let carson have 2 pieces of candy-WITH colors:) (he is on the feingold program) anyhow, a few pics...







2 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

I don't remember if I said this or not, but I love the pink and green!!! One of my favorite color combinations.
It has been weird weather, but at least you weren't rained out. I love Carson's basket- soo cool.

Shelly said...

I can't wait to do FAMILY Easter Egg hunts with all the kiddos...Looks like ya'll had fun even in the cold. Yes, Avery did cry when she got her shots, but she composed herself long enough for me to click away for a few seconds. The first one she didn't cry at all, but the second and third, not so much...She has actually had a rough few days--she is horse from screaming soo much. :-( Poor Avey Baby!