Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We are so thankful for our family, but more than that we are thankful that Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead so that our sins can be forgiven and we can have eternal life in heaven! My prayer is that the Lord would give our children new hearts and eternal salvation. here we are on Easter:)








for some reason we always take pictures on our front porch-you can see the seasons change with how our porch looks. Melinda bought us the precious 'Kerbel' bunny! love it! Kindle actually let me curl her hair, and Carson let me spike his hair!

11 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Ya'll are such a good-looking family! Happy Easter!!!

Unknown said...

Ya'll are great !! Loves, Momma

Shelly said...

Soo cute! You are looking fashionable as always.... I wanna see a close up of Kindle's curls! I can't wait to curl lil Ave's hair!

Maggie said...

great pics! your kids look so cute :)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... love the family pics and I am so impressed how everyone looks so good.

Kristen Ballard said...

Look at you with a bunch of comments!!
Everybody looks so nice! Y'all are a great looking family.

Unknown said...

Don't I have the most precious Great Grandbabies in the whole wide world?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are great family photos! I've had fun catching up with you through reading your blog. :)

Shelly said...

Okay, sister, you need to get on the ball and start posting with all that extra time you have.... Hee Hee. But it does make my day to see new posts. Does that mean I'm addicted? :-)

Bethany said...

Rachel, What a cute bunch you are. It's so fun to find people in the "blog world." How old are your kids? Having two is sooooo different than having one, right?! :0)