Monday, April 21, 2008

7 random things...tagged by maggie

1.  i am NOT a morning person

2.  i like the sound of horse hoofs riding/walking

3. i used to like the crunch of dirt in my mouth

4. i could eat ranch with anything!

5. if i could have any talent it would be to speak other languages fluently (apparently God didn't  make my mind like that)

6. i chew gum constantly!

7. i don't like to cook meat, i like to eat it, but only after it's done. seeing it in it's pre-cooked state grosses me out!

i tag:

shelly

cindy

camille

denee'

mandy

bethany

and anyone else who has fun facts!!

5 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

very good. I knew that about the Ranch, but most of those I didn't know!!
I'm thinking late June/early July for our Ballard/Kerbel get together. I will email you on it.

sydney said...

thanks for the comment rachel!!

i chew gum constantly too!!
Kristen will tell you, Walker isn't allowed to chew gum, because he always swallows it, so everytime I go over there, I have to hide it from walker on the top of my mouth!

Maggie said...

uncooked meat is pretty gross... I really hate ground beef.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Way to put me on the spot... I have not idea what is random about me... but I will give it a shot... this is a cute idea.

Bethany said...

Ooh I got tagged! I will do it soon. Can I think of 7 things about myself? Hmmm. I too am seriously addicted to chewing gum but you already said that!