Thursday, May 1, 2008

fun thangs!

One Word Answers
I thought it would be fun. This is not a "tag" but if you would like to copy and paste, then add your own one-word answers, I'd LOVE to read yours! Leave a comment and tell me if you do one. from kristen's blog-thanks for the fun:)

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Your significant other? awesome
3. Your hair?blond
4. Your mother? best
5. Your father? sweet
6. Your favorite thing? my kids
7. Your dream last night? soccer
8. Your favorite drink?coffee
9. Your goal or dream? travel
10. The room you're in? living room
11. Your kids? cuddly
12. Your fear?dark
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? slow
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?land
18. Where you grew up? ft.worth
19. The last thing you did ? school
20. What are you wearing? fav.jeans
21. Your TV? big
22. Your pets? zero!
23. Your computer? Mac
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? rav 4
28. Something you're not wearing? earrings
29. Favorite Store? dillards
30. Your summer? muggy
31. Like someone? yes!!
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
34. Last time you cried? commercial:)
35. The person who sent this to you? kristen
36. Who will/would resend this? ?
37. A good book? bible
38. A good movie? 3:10 to yuma
39. A good song? All That Matters
40. One word to share? love

2 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Good job!! I thought this was so fun, I'm glad so many people have done it. Some of those were not easy to think of one word answers for.
I emailed you today.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Good stuff but shame on your for not follwing the directions... one word only... :-) I did one on my blog... check it out. And thanks for saying you were missing me... :-)