Sunday, May 25, 2008

carson's graduation

The latest pic of the family at carson's graduation. don't worry matt, you can make one of the other 25  graduations that will take place before carson actually graduates from high school or college!:) avery was being camera shy!


I thought that this was funny. the teachers put together a book of the students and their sayings, as well as pictures from the whole school year-i love it! this is what his friend Hunter had to say. If I were President...

apparently this is carson's girlfriend, emma. he says that "she is so beautiful, so beautiful, so beautiful to my eyes". I thought I had at least 6 or 7 more years until this started!!! It is our secret that...the only reason carson snagged her is because mason moved away! hehe

we have been extremely busy lately, so these pics are a little old, but it was fun for carson to have his last day of preschool and 'graduate' to kindergarten! 


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Matt makes fun of those kindergarten graduations, but you better believe he'll be the obnoxious dad in the front row when lil Ave walks across that Pre-K stage! It was a fun time at your house. Thanks for inviting me to come and being so hospitable!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... I can not wait for these days... and I love the Pres. pick... so cute of his friend. Keep them coming and before you know it he will be graduating from HIgh School so treasure this time now... Girls are next and then it is over... Just Kidding...

Kristen Ballard said...

Way cute- he looks so good dressed up. Like a little man!!!
That is too funny about little beautiful Emma. So beautiful, so beautiful... cracked me up.