Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Memorial Day fun!

The kids are getting to such a fun age! we went to the Lost Pines Resort near Bastrop last weekend to celebrate Kit's birthday, and it is such a cool place! unfortunately Kindle was sick, so I don't have any pictures. I  wanted to make sure to capture this weekend's fun-here goes...

We went with some friends down to Austin to the Volente Beach for Memorial Day. The kids had a great time! After a fun day at the water park, we went to this really cool place to eat called The Oasis. We had never been there before, and I LOVED IT! The view was awesome, and I just love new adventures-especially with great friends! Here are a few pics!




Carson was scared to death of this pretty vertical ride, but rode it like a champ! I took a bad pic, but when you zoom in you can see his face. He looks like a deer in head lights!




What a beautiful view! I absolutely love Lake Travis-even though we are from College Station:) This is where we ate dinner-awesome.


On our drive home...pretty much says it all! they were so worn out, which means it was a great day!



5 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love the view of Lake Travis but the view of the boys at the end of the day is priceless... looks like you guys had fun and wish we could be on the water... looks so good... we are on an island but the water is not nice... Have a great weekend and keep the blogs a coming.

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had a great time and got some cute pictures! :)

Rory and Cindy said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic from the restaurant...makes me wanna go there!!!!

Shelly said...

I love the picture of Lake Travis. That has got to be one of the prettiest lakes! What a fun weekend!

Kristen Ballard said...

We LOVE Oasis. My Dad and I used to eat there anytime we were even close to Austin. GREAT nachos.
What fun!! I agree, the picture of the kids conked out in the car on the way home is priceless, definitely means it was a great day!!