Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Best night ever!

OK! scratch the previous post- It started snowing like crazy! We had so much fun:) The kids were running around outside, we made hot chocolate inside after Kit got home, had dinner, rode in the car with the kids in our lap through the neighborhood to look at all the lights while the snow was falling, and made a snow man! whew! what a day. I sound so much like Carson right now-I think I was more giddy than the kids:) here are some cool pics (It has not snowed like this EVER here in good 'ol College Station-ok not since we have lived here:)...


 
  
  
We made snowballs and surprised daddy when he got home!
  
  
Our first snow:)
  
Hot chocolate to warm us up!
 
Then to the fire:)
 
The kids Christmas tree:
The snow really covered the ground:
and the trees
Our snowman...we are amateurs 
so...our snowman had a Mohawk, woodchip eyes and pipe.
Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow... the last picture is amazing... what a day to remember... I wish I was there and I would be glad to help you with your picture for your header... I used scrapblog.com it is very easy (Digital scrap booking made easy).. All you do is upload some pictures and play around with making a scrappage and then once you are done you save it, publish it and then export to jpeg and wala you have a picture to put at the top... if you want me to do it for you just send me a picture or two and I will play around with it.

Bethany said...

Great pictures! That is just the right amount of snow, I think. Enough to make everything pretty and play in, but not so much that it gets scary to drive in. Crazy that you guys got snow! We are not that far away and all we got was cold wind.

Kristen Ballard said...

What awesome pictures- some of those of the house with the lights and snow should be blown up- they are beautiful!!
I bet the kids had a blast- we got NOTHING in the way of snow. So disappointing...
The kids look so cute all bundled.

Jill said...

How much fun!!! It has just been cold and windy up here, no snow for us :(
I have never seen an outdoor picture of your house, it is absolutely gorgeous. You guys did a good job decorating for Christmas.
What are your plans for the holidays? I would love to see you if you are going to be in town. Maybe we can get together with Kristen too (I would love to see her as well). It has been way too long.

Shelly said...

Nothing like a bit of snow to get you back into the blogging spirit! (I noticed it had been a while!) I seriously can't believe it snowed like that. When??? That is seriously crazy!