Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas '08

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time with family at our house, and then at the Kerbel's for Christmas this year! We went to the Gaylord today for some winter fun- and ran into Shelly's bff-Theresa and her hubby at the Gaylord:) -I hope you guys had as much fun as we did! here are a few pics:)


waiting in line...


ring around the rosie's...in line with Mima!!


The ice sculptures were awesome!!!

I couldn't resist!







Sweet T!!



I love our fam'!







We had ice cream as a treat after the show!

lovin' Mima!

then we went to see the lights throughout the Gaylord!



sweet 'Randi' with 'T'



What a great day!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It does look like a great day... and I love the Gaylord... and love the pic of you licking it.

Lisa Smith said...

wasn't the snow fun? you'll have to tell me about the gaylord.