Monday, July 27, 2009

Kindle is 3 today!

Today is sweet Kindle's birthday! This morning (hence bead head) we had a puppy cake and blew candles out for her! Her party is on Thursday-she is SO excited, well maybe about the cake. She is 3!!!!











After I took this picture I realized Carson was licking up every last drop! Typical Carson! No sugar coma (like at Kit's party :)


We grew up with the tradition of having a cupcake for breakfast-Kinda fun for once a year! It always made our day special:) so I thought it would be fun to continue that!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kindle!!! I can't believe she is 3. She sure is beautiful.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Cake for bfast... that is awesome... and congrats on 3.. wow how they grow so fast.

Unknown said...

Love the cake! Your kids are so adorable!

Shelly said...

What a sweet tradition! I love that cake. She's so going to be a vet....she is a girl after my own heart! Can't wait to party with her in Conroe!

Kristen Ballard said...

Yeah, Kindle!! Happy Birthday, sweet girl. A puppy cake- what else would she have???!!