Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An update and some fun:)


I need to write an update on Carson-his test results came back benign!!!! Praise the Lord! He is in the clear, but we will have it removed after it heals from the biopsy just so we don't have to worry about it in the future. Thank you everyone for asking about it! I really do appreciate the concern for him!


On a lighter note, I walked into the living room the other day and saw this:




It takes real love for a man to paint pink fingernails!

Next,
Party time at a friends house. Kindle's little friend turned 3 on Saturday here we are at the party:


She is super cool, but that's not why she is wearing the glasses. Her right eye is very sensitive to the sun (the doctor told us it would be too-lazy eye that is).











I love this sweet picture



Football! Almost all of Carson's games have been rained out, so they really haven't had enough practice to get the hang of it, but this was a good night-I think Carson is starting to get the hang of it!
He scored a touchdown!!! He ran about 25 yards in the wrong direction-he said it was to draw all the players one way, and then he turned the corner and sprinted up the sideline where I was standing, and all the way to the end-zone. I was so nervous when he was running the wrong direction (but I knew he knew where to go) I just didn't want a 35 yard loss for him and the team! I was anxiously awaiting the turn! When he did make the turn up the field I didn't realize that I was yelling 'go carson go! go! go!' and was missing taking the pictures, so the pictures are blurry as he was running past me, but you get the idea:)





He has a great coach...daddy (the other coaches are awesome too:)


Here he was up the line (about 3 guys to run past)





Just checking!


Touchdown:)


So excited! He was too. hehe








Again, thank you for everyone's words of encouragement! I really appreciate all the prayers and your friendship!!




1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow.. I feel so behind... great to hear the good news... benign is always music to my ears... and love the football pics... he looks so happy... like father like son and great daddy and baby girl pics... how are you doing???