Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today Carson's team, and all the teams of College Station baseball league, were introduced on the Aggies Olsen Field. They had their pictures made early this morning, and later were introduced as teams. Here are some fun pictures-I absolutely can't believe how big he is and how much fun it is having him:) He LOVES baseball. Wesley's mom and I had to laugh when we got teary eyed when they called their team (Marlins) out onto the field, it seems like yesterday they were in diapers! Gotta love the fievel ears!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

What a big boy- and so cute in his uniform.
I'm sure you are very proud. Can't wait to hear how he does in the games!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Oh how much fun... I just can't wait to do things like this with Pierce... hopefully he will be gifted in the athletic arena... like your kids... thanks for sharing it gave me goose bumps...