Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new camera-1st baseball game

Thank you Sammie and Mima for the new camera (birthday present). It takes really cool pictures, and we were able to get some action shots of carson sliding into home. There was really no action, no ball, no one really even around. He just wanted to slide-everyone cracked up on the sidelines! No one else was sliding, he just felt the need.hehe

Kindle is in her ballet class below-I can't really get good pictures b/c we watch from behind the glass and it always takes a reflection picture. She did really well today! yea!





On 3rd and ready to head home!


Here goes!










Whew! safe...

As catcher-he couldn't move, he almost fell over going after a ball-like those summo suits:)



Kit took carson to an A&M baseball game last night. This picture was hanging on the wall, but when I went in to cover him before going to bed, this is what I saw...


2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... great sliding pic.

Jenny said...

This is so adorable. I'm telling you I think its gonna be baseball! I'm pretty sure that slide into home was just about perfect form :) (heck if I know but it looked pretty awesome). That's REALLY cool that they got to go out on Olsen field - maybe one day he'll be playing there!!