Thursday, August 20, 2009

Carson starts Kindergarten for real!

Carson will be at public school full day starting on Monday! A friend and I were talking about it, and we said how it feels like there is no going back! Once they start school, they are now on their way to growing up, and I know it goes by so fast! I am more nervous about it than Carson is-he is TOTALLY ready and excited! We had parent orientation last night, and today we had meet the teacher. He has a young, sweet (yet stern;) teacher that I think will be a GREAT fit! I was such a dork, and took my camera (not even first day of school), but here is my young man in his first class by his cubby-




His sweet teacher:

The girls that I train soccer with (they have all gone to Pebble Creek), and are SUPER sweet and fun to train and be around-were at the school today with their sibblings and I got to take a pic with 2 of them! I have talked about how talented they are, so it's nice to put a face with a name-here are Haley and Lauren:

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So much fun... is he really excited???? Parents seem to be saying this al over blogger right now and I am so impressed.... I did not like school and can not imagine that I would be excited... so tell me your secret.... how did you get him ready?

Bethany said...

Abbey starts too! It's true, once they go to school, they aren't really all ours anymore. Exciting but sad. I brought my camera to meet the teacher but had E. climbing all over me and didn't get any pics.
I was thinking of you yesterday because Abbey had her first soccer practice. She had to miss two practices already and she was nervous and not really keeping up with the other kids. Her coach was nice but I could tell he didn't really know what to do with her. I was thinking, I wish Rachel was here to say just the right soccer playing mom thing to her!