Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school

I was surprisingly sad to see Carson start school today, I really did tear up:



This is my little boy at mother's day out when he was 3:



I am still looking for his 4 year old pics, but here is 5 year old pics last year in 1/2 day:



NOW, my big 6 year old school age kid!

One day those straps will fit him!

He was ready:






oh, so sweet:



He found his name tag



We were not the only one's in there :) giving Carson a high 5 before leaving:(



I told Kit that I missed Carson already, and that we should have more kids, I think he is ready for maybe something like a dog instead:) I signed Kindle up for gymnastics so she stays busy and not missing bub!!!

4 comments:

Kristen Ballard said...

Well, that is a big step- I'm sure I will tear up next year, too!!
Hope he had a great day- good for you for documenting everything!!
Sounds your outnumbered on the dog issue- get ready!!

Shelly said...

AWWWW!!! I called you today to see how it went. I thought about you guys this morning. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Seriously, where has the time gone?

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow... are we really old enough to have children in school... where does the time... and love the pics.

Jill said...

Those picture are so cute. I can't believe he is that big already, makes me feel really behind:) Is he enjoying school?